Loving this spring weather? Come enjoy it with us at one (or two) of Portland’s outdoor markets this season! We’ll be slinging your favorite New Deal classics as well as small-batch spirits and house-made mixers usually found only at the distillery. Curious about something that you haven’t tried before? We’ll be offering samples of select spirts at First Sunday Flea as well as at all of our Beaverton Markets! Come say “hi” and see what’s new!
- Saturday, April 3rd – PSU Farmers Market from 8:30am – 2pm
- Sunday, April 4th – First Sunday Flea from 10am – 5pm
- Saturday, April 10th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 10am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, April 11th – Montavilla Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, April 17th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 10am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, April 24th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 10am – 1:30pm
Local always pairs well with local! While there are always fresh and interesting cocktail ingredients to be found at Portland’s markets, this month we recommend picking up some fresh fennel! Excellent in a syrup, garnish, or even a Gin Gratin!