Mixing up a pitcher of this colorful red wine sangria will liven up any afternoon!
- 1/2 cup Distiller’s Workshop Brandy
- 1 750ml bottle red wine (we used Ca’ del Baio Langhe Nebbiolo)
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 an orange, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 an orange, juiced and squeezed directly into the sangria
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 small green granny smith apple, cubed
- 1 1/2 oz simple syrup
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. We’ve found that after 24 hours is the perfect time to enjoy. Sangria will keep for up to three days.