We are firm believers that adding our Coffee Liqueur to any coffee drink makes it better.
- 1 1/2 oz Distillers Workshop Bootstrap Whiskey or any Irish Whiskey
- 3/4 oz New Deal Coffee Liqueur
- 3 oz hot coffee
- Coffee Liqueur Whipped Cream
Fill a mug or tempered cocktail glass with hot water to warm the glass. Discard the water then add whiskey and liqueur. Top with fresh coffee and garnish with coffee whipped cream.
COFFEE LIQUEUR WHIPPED CREAM RECIPE
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or CocoWhip for a dairy-free version)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 oz New Deal Coffee Liqueur
Stir ingredients with a hand mixer or dry-shake until thick and fluffy.