Come enjoy the sun with us at one (or two) of Portland’s outdoor markets this summer! We’ll be slinging your favorite New Deal classics as well as small-batch spirits and house-made mixers usually found only at the distillery. Curious about something that you haven’t tried before? We are now offering samples of select spirits (including our newly released Old Tom Gin and Distiller’s Reserve Bourbon) at all outdoor markets. Come say “hi” and see what’s new!
- Saturday, August 7th – PSU Farmers Market from 8:30am – 2pm
- Sunday, August 8th – Montavilla Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, August 14th – Unique Market from 10:30am – 5pm
- Saturday, August 14th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 15th – Woodstock Farmers Market 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, August 21st – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, August 28th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 29th – King Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
Local always pairs well with local! While there are always fresh and interesting cocktail ingredients to be found at Portland’s markets, this month we recommend picking up some blueberries to try in this herbaceous Blueberry Thyme Vodka Smash. Looking for something a little more savory? Pick up some Pear Brandy, sweet onions, and herbs to impress your friends with this Pear Brandied Caramelized Onion Dip.