Loving this spring weather? Come enjoy it with us at one (or two) of Portland’s outdoor markets this season! We’ll be slinging your favorite New Deal classics as well as small-batch spirits and house-made mixers usually found only at the distillery. Curious about something that you haven’t tried before? We’ll be offering samples of select spirts (including our newly released Old Tom Gin and Distiller’s Reserve Bourbon) at First Sunday Flea, Sellwood Community Market, and at all of our Beaverton Markets! Come say “hi” and see what’s new!
- Thursday, June 3rd – Sellwood Community Market from 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday, June 5th – PSU Farmers Market from 8:30am – 2pm
- Sunday, June 6th – First Sunday Flea from 10am – 5pm
- Saturday, June 12th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, June 13th – Montavilla Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
- Thursday, June 17th – Sellwood Community Market from 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday, June 19th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, June 20th – Woodstock Farmers Market 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, June 26th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, June 27th – King Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
Local always pairs well with local! While there are always fresh and interesting cocktail ingredients to be found at Portland’s markets, this month we recommend picking up some strawberries and trying out this easy and delicious Strawberry Cocktail Syrup.