This recipe comes to us from our friend Carlin St. John of Get Together PDX. Specializing in recipe development and catered events, Get Together PDX provides fantastic food and thoughtful details to create special gatherings and dining experiences. Follow @gettogetherpdx and contact Carlin with inquiries at email@example.com.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed or roughly chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup New Deal Cascadia Liqueur
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow baking dish and toss to combine.
- Add dish to oven and roast until tomatoes are browned and onions are translucent, about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature with bread and fresh cheese.