Nothing says summer like sweet tea and fresh peaches! The spicy notes of Hot Monkey vodka pair with juicy peach to keep your mouth begging for another sip.
- 1 oz Hot Monkey Pepper-Flavored Vodka
- 1 oz Lilet Blanc vermouth
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz sweet tea syrup*
- 1/2 of one medium sized peach
- 1 slice of fresh peach for garnish
Muddle half of a peach in the the sweet tea syrup. Add vodka, vermouth, lemon juice, and ice to the tin and shake vigorously for 6 seconds. Double strain into your favorite porch glass and top with fresh ice. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and enjoy.
*Sweet tea syrup: Steep two Peach Black Tea bags (we used Ginger Peach Black Tea from Whole Foods) in 1 cup hot water. Remove tea bags and stir in 1 cup of sugar until dissolved.