Come enjoy the end of summer at one (or two) of Portland’s outdoor markets! We’ll be slinging your favorite New Deal classics as well as small-batch spirits and house-made mixers usually found only at the distillery. Curious about something that you haven’t tried before? We are now offering samples of select spirits (including our newly released Small-Batch Bootstrap Whiskey) at all outdoor markets. Come say “hi” and see what’s new!
- Saturday, September 4th – PSU Farmers Market from 8:30am – 2pm
- Saturday, September 11th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, September 12th – Second Sunday Flea from 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, September 12th – Montavilla Farmers Market 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, September 18th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, September 19th – Boheme PDX from 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, September 19th – Woodstock Farmers Market 10am – 2pm
- Friday, September 24th – Super Market from 6pm – 9pm
- Sunday, September 26th – King Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
Craving some New Deal Cocktails? We’ll be whipping up some drinks featuring our brand new Cocktail Syrups at Second Sunday Flea, Boheme PDX, and Super Market this month.