Loving this spring weather? Come enjoy it with us at one (or two) of Portland’s outdoor markets this season! We’ll be slinging your favorite New Deal classics as well as small-batch spirits and house-made mixers usually found only at the distillery. Curious about something that you haven’t tried before? We’ll be offering samples of select spirts at First Sunday Flea, Sellwood Community Market, The Golden Evening Market, and at all of our Beaverton Markets! Come say “hi” and see what’s new!
- Saturday, April 24th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 10am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, May 1st – PSU Farmers Market from 8:30am – 2pm
- Sunday, May 2nd – First Sunday Flea from 10am – 5pm
- Thursday, May 6th – Sellwood Community Market from 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday, May 8th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, May 9th – Montavilla Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, May 15th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, May 22nd – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, May 22nd – The Golden Evening Market from 3pm – 8pm
- Saturday, May 29th – Beaverton Farmers Market from 9am – 1:30pm
- Sunday, May 30th – King Farmers Market from 10am – 2pm
Local always pairs well with local! While there are always fresh and interesting cocktail ingredients to be found at Portland’s markets, this month we recommend either picking up some shallots to enjoy in this amazing Lemony Pasta Salad with Halloumi & Caramelized Shallots, or snagging some rhubarb and making a Tart Cocktail Syrup!