25 Nov Triple Cider Punch
- 1 375mL bottle of New Deal Ginger Liqueur
- 3 cups dry hard cider (such as Wandering Aengus)
- 1 750 mL bottle of sparkling cider
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups Distiller’s Reserve Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- Juice of one lemon
- Several dashes orange bitters
- 1 orange sliced into rounds, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Combine the New Deal Ginger Liqueur, ciders, whiskey, lemon juice, and bitters in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Stir to combine.
Top with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
Ladle into ice-filled punch glasses.
SERVES 15-20 (makes approximately 17 cups liquid)
Recipe adapted from Saveur’s Chilled Cider Punch.