19 Nov Kentucky Corsage
Conjure a classic Southern soirée with this spiced citrus bourbon punch.
- 12 oz Distiller’s Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
- 6 oz New Deal Ginger Liqueur
- 8 oz orange juice
- 4 oz lemon juice
- 4 oz simple syrup
- 12 oz The Jasmine Pearl Caravan Tea, cold-brewed (recipe below)
- 12 oz sparkling water
- 1/2 oz The Bitter Housewife Orange Bitters
- 1/2 oz The Bitter Housewife Aromatic Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a standard-sized punch bowl. Serve over ice in 4 -5 oz cups. Makes 10-15 servings.
Cold-Brewed Orange Spice Tea: Combine 3 tablespoons The Jasmine Pearl Caravan Tea loose-leaf tea with 24 oz cool water. Place in fridge overnight (10-14 hours). Strain off liquid and add to punch bowl or store in fridge for up to three days.
Photo by Emily Joan Greene